Sistem Perakaunan Luar Negeri Akruan or iSPLN is an accural based financial and accounting management system for Government Agencies overseas. Implementation of iSPLN commenced on 4th January 2016 replacing Sistem Perakaunan Luar Negeri (SPLN) and has been adopted by 156 overseas Responsibilities Center (RC) under 9 Ministries/Department.
- To process and update iSPLN transaction into iGFMAS daily and online via Summary Jurnal;
- To minimise Government fund located oversea. The implementation of iSPLN manage to reduce about 45% of Imprest float.
- Security Control (https/VPN/ID)
- Accrual Element Receivable & Payable Accounts
- Based on iGFMAS Chart Of Account
- English Medium
- Dropdown Menu Format
- Announcement/Bulletin Facility
- Various choice of payment (TT/EFT/Impest)
- Single-point data entry
- Transactions within multiple foreign currencies
- Auto Profit/Loss calculation