S: Satisfying the customer
- Provide friendly, fast, accurate and integrity services to all customers and stakeholder.
- Improve customer service continuously as needed.
- Increase competency level in order to provide services that meet customers’ expectations.
P : Professionalism
- Enhance knowledge and skills through continuous learning.
- Demonstrate a high working spirit.
- Enhance work performance to achieve continuous quality.
- Be sensitive towards the expansion, progress and change in technology and the accounting profession.
- Demonstrate high quality and competent values and behaviors.
- Be polite, courteous and highly prudent in all dealings.
- Be attired neatly and appropriately to suit to the situation and ambience.
EC : Esprit de Corp
- Working together in resolving issues and problems.
- Possess a helping attitude in order to achieve the department’s outcomes.
- Sharing of information, experience and knowledge.
- Appreciate the contributions of ideas from members of the organization.
- Respect each other and develop strong ties of friendship.
IA : Integrity and Accountability
- Adopting an attitude of trust, honest, sincere, adhere to the principle and reliable..
- Implement tasks with full responsibility according to the rules specified.
- Be responsible for all actions and decision taken.
- Be positive and ready to give and receive ideas and feedbacks that are accurate and true.
L : Loyalty
- Be loyal to the Department, Government and Country.
- Safeguard the department and the accounting profession’s reputation.
- Understand, appreciate and obey the Department’s Shared Values.