- Produce new accounting system to improve the quality of financial and accounting services.
- Designing and improving financial and accounting system in accordance with the rules , procedures and applicable accounting standards.
- To ensure the implementation of the accounting system in line with the timetable set.
- Ensure that government agencies use accounting and financial system that complies with the rules , procedures and applicable accounting standards.
- Provide technical advice on procedural and financial and accounting system to help the agency make decisions.
- Approval of the Financial Accounting System which complies with the rules , procedures and applicable accounting standards.
- To advise decision-makers in relevant policy and financial accounting .
- Promote knowledge sharing accounting citizens through KM AGD.
- Enhancing the competence consulting citizens BKP.
- To approve the 80 % application advice and financial accounting system of the public sector in the last two months of receipt of a complete application.
- Ensure that the complaints from users related disorders using a system made an acknowledgment within 15 minutes after the complaint is received by the Helpdesk system.
- Provide consultancy and design approval services in the development of the financial and accounting system to the Federal Government and Government Agencies.
- Provide consultancy on development, maintenance and technical support of the financial and accounting system to the Federal Government and the State Government.
- Establish financial and accounting rules and procedures as well as consultancy services for Federal Government and Government Agencies.
- Provide administrative and financial services to the Division.
Consultancy Division (BKP)
Accountant General’s Department of Malaysia (JANM)
Level 5, Perbendaharaan 2
Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan
No.7, Persiaran Perdana