To integrate all related management of integrity under a special unit that initiatives of integrity institutionalization, prevention, compliance, detection of misconduct and punitive measures can be implemented in a more focused, organized, efficient and achieve optimal success.
Integrity Unit (UI) will conduct six (6) core functions as follows:
- Good Governance: To ensure the best corporate governance implemented.
- Integrity Enrichment: To ensure acculturation, institutionalization and implementation of integrity within the organization.
- Detection and Verification:
- To detect and verify criminal misconduct, violation of code of conduct and organizational ethics and to ensure the appropriate actions are taken.
- To report of criminal misconduct to responsible enforcement agencies.
- Complaints Management: To receive and respond on all complaints/information concerning criminal misconduct, violation of code of conduct and organizational ethics.
- Compliance: To ensure the compliance of laws and regulations enforce.
- Disciplinary: To function as the secretariat of Disciplinary Board.
Accountant General's Department of Malaysia
Level 6, Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan
No.1, Persiaran Perdana
03-8882 1593/1697/1226 03-88895821 unit.integriti[@]anm[dot]gov[dot]my