- Ensure an efficient and effective organisation to enhance accounting and accountability of the Government.
- Provide administration and financial support services to ensure the success of accounting programmes.
- Provide consultant services on accounting and financial systems and procedures to enhance the quality of delivery of the public service.
- Plan and manage human resources and develope the careers of accounting service members in the public sector that correspond to current and future needs.
- Process applications for renewal of auditor and company liquidator licences within 3 months from the date of receipt of applications.
- Formulate policies in line with department’s vision and mission.
- Planning and managing human resource as well as career development of accounting service officers under the department.
- Planning the development, implementation and providing advisory services related to accounting standards.
- Managing the approval of new applications and renewals of company auditor and liquidator in accordance with Companies Act 2016 [Act 777].
- Managing the administrative matters and assets of the department.
- Managing matters related to Accountants Act 1967 [Act 94] and regulations that require the approval of Minister of Finance.
- Managing the corporate affairs of the department.
- Managing and planning the budget, procurement and financial matters of the department.
Accounting Development and Management Division
Accountant General's Department of Malaysia
Level 6 & 7, Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan
No.1, Persiaran Perdana