- Ensure an efficient and effective organisation to enhance accounting and accountability of the Government.
- Provide administration and financial support services to ensure the success of accounting programmes.
- Provide consultant services on accounting and financial systems and procedures to enhance the quality of delivery of the public service.
- Plan and manage human resources and develope the careers of accounting service members in the public sector that correspond to current and future needs.
- Process applications for renewal of auditor and company liquidator licences within 3 months from the date of receipt of applications.
- Prepare strategy plans of Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia.
- Plan and prepare the needs of human resources as well as the careers of the officials and staff of Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia.
- Prepare accounting standards of the public sector.
- Make research and recommend improvements on accounting consultant services of the public sector.
Accounting Development and Management Division
Accountant General's Department of Malaysia
Level 6 & 7, Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan
No.1, Persiaran Perdana