- Ensure Ministry of Finance accounting is carried out efficiently, effectively and responsibly through an effective accounting, control and monitoring system.
- To make payments to suppliers/ individuals within five (5) calendar days upon receipt of complete documents.
- To ensure payment of salaries and deductions of salaries within specified dates.
- To account for receipts and to issue Official Receipts within three (3) calendar days upon Collector Statements’ date of receipt.
- To provide advisory services on Financial & Management Accounting within 14 days upon receipt of complete application.
- Manage and account for receipts and payments, including salary payments, prepare accounting reporting and Financial Statements of the Ministry of Finance.
- Review and monitor Accounts Receivable Documents (DAT) received from all Collector Offices under the Ministry of Finance.
- Conduct audit for monitoring financial and accounting management in all Responsibility Centers (PTJ) under BA MOF.
- Implement Management Accounting for the Ministry of Finance and ensure the implementation of Management Accounting in all Ministries.
- Provide consultancy and advisory services related to accounting and financial management.
- Plan and implement training programs in accounting and finance for Responsibility Centers (PTJ) under the Ministry of Finance.
- Manage matters related to human resource, finance, procurement and administration of the Division.
- Review and approve the application for the disposal of financial documents.
- Monitor the implementation of Standard Accounting System for Government Agencies (SAGA) in all agencies under the Ministry of Finance.
Account Division for Ministry of Finance
Accountant General's Department of Malaysia
Level 1 & 2, Bangunan Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia
No.1, Persiaran Perdana