- Ensure Ministry of Finance accounting is carried out efficiently, effectively and responsibly through an effective accounting, control and monitoring system.
- To make payments to suppliers/ individuals within five (5) calendar days upon receipt of complete documents.
- To ensure payment of salaries and deductions of salaries within specified dates.
- To account for receipts and to issue Official Receipts within three (3) calendar days upon Collector Statements’ date of receipt.
- To provide advisory services on Financial & Management Accounting within 14 days upon receipt of complete application.
- Manage and account for receipts and payments, including payroll.
- Prepare for PTJs audit and coordinate the audit process and reports.
- Monitor the implementation of government’s accounting system through inspection and audit.
- Collect and analyse financial information to recommend efficient use of resources and procedures, and provide strategic recommendations.
- Plan, develop and implement training programs and courses to improve accounting and financial skills in Ministry of Finance.
Account Division for Ministry of Finance
Accountant General's Department of Malaysia
Level 1 & 2, Bangunan Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia
No.1, Persiaran Perdana