- To develop and implement Federal Government Accrual Accounting System approaching year 2015.
- Implement accrual accounting as per schedule.
- Review, draft and set public sector accrual accounting policies and standards.
- Study, design, develop, test and implement public sector accrual accounting system
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the implementation of public sector accrual accounting
- Manage ICT infrastructure and technical requirements for the implementation of public sector accrual accounting.
- Implement and manage the Unicenter System.
- Implement and maintain eSPKB & eTerimaan in all RC including systems that are integrated with other systems.
- Plan, and conduct training programs for accrual accounting.
- Maintain and manage public sector accrual accounting documentation
Accrual Accounting Implementation Team
Accountant General's Department of Malaysia
Level 4, Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan
No.1, Persiaran Perdana