- Stabilize the efficiency and effectiveness of the deliverance of accounting services in Accounting Office.
- Standardise all financial and accounting rules and procedures imposed in Accounting Office.
- Increase understanding of personnel accounted for / in charge of the financial and accounting through continuous training regarding the Accounting System used.
- Enforcement of Akta Wang Tak Dituntut 1965 through understanding and invigilating the entity (state AGD only).
- Payment will be made in four (4) days from the date that the completed document received.
- Validate receivables in three (3) days from the date that the completed document received.
- Monitor accounting/financial operations in Accounting Office to be in line with accounting/financial policy, rules and procedures.
- Plan, coordinate and standardise the implementation of system/operational accounting/financial in Accounting Office.
- Monitor inspectorial works and WTD, provide consultation services to Accounting Office including accounting/financial system training.
- Monitor Information Technology management including ICT assets, data centre and systems related to accounting/financial and AGD state/branch portal.
- Manage and standardise BCM BPOPP and AGD state/branch.
Accounting Office Operations Management Division
Accountant General's Department of Malaysia
Level 4, Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan
No.1, Persiaran Perdana