- Stabilize the efficiency and effectiveness of the deliverance of accounting services in Accounting Office.
- Standardise all financial and accounting rules and procedures imposed in Accounting Office.
- Increase understanding of personnel accounted for / in charge of the financial and accounting through continuous training regarding the Accounting System used.
- Enforcement of Akta Wang Tak Dituntut 1965 through understanding and invigilating the entity (state AGD only).
- Payment will be made in four (4) days from the date that the completed document received.
- Validate receivables in three (3) days from the date that the completed document received.
- Coordinate and standardize the implementation of accounting/ financial operations in the Accounting Office (Accounts Division in Ministries and JANM State/ Branch) as well as compliance with financial policies, regulations and procedures enforce.
- Manage and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of the Accounting Office.
- Carry out inspectorate on the JANM State/ Branch and ensure that improvements are implemented based on the analysis of the findings.
- Monitor the implementation of inspections and coordinate the Accounting Office Inspection Performance Report.
- Manage and coordinate the administration, finance and budget management of the Division and JANM State/ Branch.
Accounting Office Operations Management Division
Accountant General's Department of Malaysia
Level 4, Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan
No.1, Persiaran Perdana