- Enhance compliance with financial and accounting rules of the Government.
- Enhance advisory services of financial and accounting management of the Government.
- Enhance management efficiency and competent human capital development.
- Issue audit report within 21 days from date of completion of auditing/exit meeting.
- Issue Performance Evaluation Report of Financial and Accounting Management within 14 days from date of receipt of directive letter/exit meeting.
- Approve applications for elimination of financial and accounting records within 10 days from date of receipt.
- Check monthly receipts accounts within 25 days from date of receipt.
- Ensure that the Federal Government's receipts and payments are properly accounted for in accordance with the procedures and regulations
- Conduct auditing to ensure compliance & internal control over the Federal Government's financial management and accounting are sufficient and effective
- Conduct a special investigation (forensic) audit according to the instructions of the Malaysian Ministry of Finance
- Conducting Special Audits on Government-Owned Companies on the instructions of the Ministry of Finance (MOF)
- Conducting Verification of the Financial Management & Accounting Performance Report (LPPKA) for the promotion of Head of Department JUSA Primary Grade C and above
- Ensure Accounts Receivable are reported in accordance with the procedures and regulations
- Provide advisory services related to financial management and accounting
Internal Audit Management Division
Accountant General's Department of Malaysia
Level 5 & 6, Perbendaharaan 2
No. 7, Persiaran Perdana