- Enhance compliance with financial and accounting rules of the Government.
- Enhance advisory services of financial and accounting management of the Government.
- Enhance management efficiency and competent human capital development.
- Issue audit report within 21 days from date of completion of auditing/exit meeting.
- Issue Performance Evaluation Report of Financial and Accounting Management within 14 days from date of receipt of directive letter/exit meeting.
- Approve applications for elimination of financial and accounting records within 10 days from date of receipt.
- Check monthly receipts accounts within 25 days from date of receipt.
- Ensure the Ministry's Accrual Financial Statements are in accordance with accounting policies, standards and laws.
- Ensure compliance and internal control of the Federal Government’s financial and accounting management is sufficient and effective.
- Ensure that the Federal Government's receipts and payments are properly accounted for in accordance with the procedures and regulations.
- Ensure implementation of Ministry of Finance’s instructions to carry out special auditing investigations (forensic) of the financial and accounting management on Department/Agencies/ Government-Owned Companies.
- Ensure compliance of financial and accounting management for the promotion of Head of Department JUSA Grade C and above.
- Ensure Accounts Receivable are reported in accordance with the regulations.
- Provide advisory services related to financial management and accounting.
Internal Audit Management Division
Accountant General's Department of Malaysia
Level 5 & 6, Perbendaharaan 2
No. 7, Persiaran Perdana