- Ensure that the Federal Government Financial Statement is submitted to the Auditor General of Malaysia and subsequently tabled in Parliament.
- Ensure that clients get complete, accurate and quality financial information.
- Prepare the Federal Government Financial Statement accurately and complete based on accounting laws, policies and principles that are generally accepted within 3 months from the date of the financial year end.
- Compile financial and accounting information of the Federal Government.
- Coordinate matters in relation to cash management, business transactions between the Federal Government and State Governments, the establishment of trust accounts and representative accounts abroad.
- To account for Federal Government investments and loans.
- Provide advisory service on matters in relation to accounting operations of the Federal Government.
Central Operation and Agency Services Division
Accountant General's Department of Malaysia
Level 3, Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan
No.1, Persiaran Perdana