- Issue accurate and complete up-to-date information through automation services so that information can be used for control, planning and financial decisions.
- Ensure that system operations run smoothly so that services rendered to clients are not interrupted.
- Develop systems within the specified time and able to facilitate the specifications agreed upon by the clients.
- Develop and implement the electronic government application integration project with the accounting systems of Jabatan Akauntan Negara according to the table specified.
- Conduct research, study, development, testing, training and implementation of developed accounting systems.
- Conduct system operations, system administration, database administration and office automation.
- Manage infrastructure, support services and ICT safety dealings of the Headquarters and Branch as well as monitor JANM communication link.
Information Technology Management Division
Accountant General's Department of Malaysia
Level 5 & 6, Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan
No.1, Persiaran Perdana
03-88821000 03-88821049 / 03-88821401