- Train government officials in the fields of accounting and finance.
- Enhance the competency of instructors.
- Prepare integrated and comprehensive curriculum and structured training for government officers.
- Create a condusive learning environment.
- Promote the institution as an eminent learning institution.
- Create learning methods electronically (e-learning).
- Create strategic collaboration with higher learning institutions and government and private learning centres.
- Conduct research in the field of accounting.
- To inform candidates/client about a course/training that will be carried out at least one (1) month before the course/training starts;
- To issue a letter of offer of course/training for selected participants to attend not later than two (2) weeks from the date of commencement of the course/training;
- To carried out at least 90% of the planned courses/trainings per year;
- To ensure that all training infrastructure/necessities/equipment are ready and can be used properly within one (1) day before the course/training starts;
- To provide library facility on each working day from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm;
- To respond to all complaints and inquiries in less than seven (7) working days.
- Provide course services on public sector accounting and finance and conduct research in the field of accounting.
National Accounting Institue
Accountant General's Department of Malaysia
Jalan 2, Sungai Lang
45100 Sabak Bernam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
03-32172000 03-3217 2021 www.ipn.gov.my